|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||standard exporting package|
|Delivery Time:||3 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
|Pendulum Energy:||1J、2.75J、5.5J||Pendulum Angle:||150°|
|Impact Speed:||3.5m/s||Usage:||Izod Impact Testing Machine|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Testing Before Delivery:||Yes|
ASTM D256 Pendulum IZOD Impact Tester for Reinforced Nylon
The Izod Impact Tester is used to measure the impact toughness of non-metallic materials such as plastic, reinforced nylon, fiberglass, ceramics, cast stone, plastic electrical appliances, and insulating materials. The pendulum impact testing machine is a common equipment for quality inspection by scientific research units, colleges and universities, non-metallic materials manufacturers. The machine is a simple structure, easy to operate, high test accuracy, digital high-impact testing machine with high precision The encoder technology has the characteristics of high precision, good stability and large measuring range. The digital measurement shows the impact strength and average value, the energy loss is automatically corrected, and the test report is printed.
1. High-precision intelligent controller with LCD display for intuitive and accurate data reading.
2. The first domestic use of carbon fiber pendulum (patent applied), in the impact direction, improve the rigidity of the material, and focus the impact mass on the centroid of the pendulum, truly vibration-free impact test, and the service life increases .
3. Using imported high-resolution digital encoder, the angle test accuracy is higher and more stable.
4. The aerodynamic principle of the impact hammer and the imported ball bearing greatly reduces the friction loss caused by the machine.
5. The final result is automatically calculated. The test data can save 12 sets of data and average them.
6.IZOD impact testing machine can choose Chinese and English operation interface, the test results can choose J/m, KJ/m2, kg-cm/cm, ft-ib/in and other units, built-in micro printer to print test data.
Contact Person: Mr. zhong