Digital Charpy Impact Testing Machine IS0 179-2000
Charpy impact testing machine is mainly used for the determination of impact toughness of non-metallic materials such as hard plastic, reinforced nylon, glass reinforced plastic, ceramic, cast stone and electrical insulating materials. It is an ideal test equipment for chemical industry, scientific research units, universities and colleges, and quality inspection departments.
1. High-precision intelligent controller with LCD display for intuitive and accurate data reading.
2. The first domestic use of carbon fiber pendulum (patent applied), in the impact direction, to improve the rigidity of the material, and the impact quality is concentrated on the centroid of the pendulum, truly vibration-free impact test, and the service life increases.
3. Imported high-resolution digital encoder, the angle test accuracy is higher and more stable.
4. Aerodynamic impact hammer and imported ball bearing, greatly reducing the friction loss caused by the machine.
5. Automatically calculate the final result, the test data can save 12 sets of data and average.
6. Can choose Chinese and English operation interface, test results can choose J / m, KJ / m2, kg-cm / cm, ft-ib / in and other units.
7. Built-in micro printer print test data.
||2.9m / s or 3.8M / S
|Distance from pendulum center to sample center
|Jaw support spacing
||40mm, 60mm, 70mm, 95mm
|Support blade corner radius
||R = 1mm
|Impact blade angle
|Impact blade fillet radius
||R = 2mm ± 0.5mm