|Place of Origin:||Dongguan, Guangdong|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||standard exporting wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
|Measuring Range:||1.70-94HR15N, 42-86HR30N, 20-77HR45N, 67-93HR15T, 29-82HR30T, 10-72HR45T.||Test Force:||2.147.1, 294.2, 441.3 (N)|
|Maximum Allowable Height Of The Sample:||175 (mm)||Weight:||86 (kg)|
HR-45A surface Rockwell hardness tester can be used to determine steel, alloy steel, cemented carbide and metal surface treatment - such as carburizing, nitriding. The surface Rockwell hardness value of the electroplating layer is an indispensable hardness measuring instrument in the mechanical metallurgy and metrology departments.
1. Lever loading, manual operation, precise and durable, high test efficiency;
2. Adopt universal boom (patent) to realize free connection between weight system and load lever;
3. Easy installation and low failure rate;
4. The dial can directly read the HEN and HRT scales (other scales of Rockwell on the surface are optional);
5. Accuracy conforms to GB/T230.2 ISO6508-2 and American ASTM E18 standard;
Scope of Application
Determination of surface Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steels, cemented carbides and metals after nitriding, cyanidation, carburizing, electroplating, etc.;
It is suitable for hardness testing of small parts samples;
Main Technical Specifications
Large platform: 1 set.
Diamond cone indenter: 1 set.
Small platform: 1 set.
16 steel ball indenter: 1 set.
V-type test bench: 1 set.
Standard surface Rockwell hardness block: 4 pcs.
Contact Person: Mr. zhong