|Place of Origin:||Dongguan, Guangdong|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||one set|
|Packaging Details:||standard exporting wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 sets per month|
|Measuring Range:||1.70-91HR15N, 42-80HR30N, 20-70HR45N, 73-93HR15T, 43-82HR30T, 12-72HR45T||Test Force:||2.147.1, 294.2, 441.3 Newtons (15, 30, 45 Kg Force)|
|Maximum Allowable Height Of The Sample:||150 (mm)||Hardness Resolution:||0.5HRN (T)|
Solid construction, good rigidity, accuracy, reliability, durability and high testing efficiency.
Frictionless spindle, high precision of test force.
Automation of test process, no artificial operation error.
Direct dial reading, HRN, HRT scales.
Other scales with optional surface Rockwell.
Accuracy in accordance with GB/T230.2 ISO 6508-2 and ASTM E18.
Scope of Application
Determination of surface Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steels, cemented carbides and metal surface treatments such as carburizing, nitriding, and electroplating; Wide range of applications, especially suitable for precise measurement of parallel planes.
The main technical parameters
1. Measuring range: 70-91HR15N, 42-80HR30N, 20-70HR45N, 73-93HR15T, 43-82HR30T, 12-72HR45T
2. Test force: 147.1, 294.2, 441.3 Newtons (15, 30, 45 kg force)
3. Maximum allowable height of the test piece: 150 mm
4. Distance from the center of the indenter to the machine wall: 120mm
5. Hardness resolution: 0.5HRN (T)
6. Power supply: AC 220V, 50Hz
7. Dimensions: 500 x 240 x 700 mm
8. Weight: about 75kg
Large platform: 1 set.
Diamond cone indenter: 1 set.
Small platform: 1 set.
116 steel ball indenter: 1 set.
V-type test bench: 1 set.
Standard surface Rockwell hardness block: 4 pcs.
Contact Person: Mr. zhong